Sunday, September 11, 2011

O- hi; yo Cult of Mud

After tons of hype, shit talking, and gear gathering cross season has finally arrived and one way or another I was racing this weekend. With the bulk of my cx crew out of town and most of the Yinzers heading to Nittany Cross friday I was left to fend for myself and decided the trek across the state was not in my best interest on so many levels. It was great to hear that teammate and all around awesome dude Eric Lundgren hit the ground running and ended up third and on his first MAC podium in the killer B's. Also Shane Watters, another swell gentleman took home the V. As I caught results and photos from the days action in T-town I was bumming pretty hard that I was missing it, so I loaded the car back up and headed to lovely town of Elyria, OH for a little NEOCX action. Rain soaked the already tacky to muddy course about 2 laps in and some "real cross racing" got going. Local legend Matt Weeks and Paul Martin man handled the field with Weeks coming out on top. It felt really good to get the season started and it will be a long crazy ride to January in Madison, see you all in Baltimore next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment